TREKSTA Sync II GTX Womens
**DISCONTINUED MODEL - SIZE US W8 ONLY**
Looking for the perfect balance between too much and not enough in a trail running shoe? With our natural-fitting nestFIT platform and terrain-sensing Independent Suspension Technology (IST) sole, the lightweight, low-drop minimalist Sync proves that comfort and ground feel can coexist. NestFIT system cradles your feet, accounting for every contour as it follows the natural flow and design of the foot. Upper, insole, midsole, and outsole come together like never before.
The Sync is very low to the ground with minimal cushioning. It gives you great protection whilst maintaining the best ground-feel of all shoes in the Treksta range. When you first wear them they'll feel a little thin underfoot - but those thin layers are high tech, supportive and extremely durable and will give you excellent control. The Treksta Sync has a very low toe to heel differential of only 4mm allowing proper running mechanics while balancing comfort and ground-feel. WInner of multiple trail running awards in USA and Europe.
- HyperGrip sole provides superior traction.
- Ultralight EVA midsole compliments the insole for a naturally balanced and stable foundation.
- EVA insole supports the arch, cushions key strike zones, and strengthens your stride.
- Highly breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool and dries quickly.
- IST sole: Anatomical sensor zones recognize and respond to terrain for a pure connection between runner and trail.
- Gore-Tex waterproof-breathable membrane for dry feet.