SNOWGUM Swift 2 Person Tent
What is it?
Your solution to needing a durable, two-person tent that can be set up faster than you can read this sentence.
Why do I need it?
The Swift is compact, sleeps two, and is slightly heavier duty than our other tents (with reinforced peg points, a heavy duty floor and heavier zips). But what really makes the Swift, well, swift, is how ridiculously easy it is to set up. With an attached inner and fly, one pole, and only four essential peg points, there's no doubt you'll be the first to finish setting up on your next camping trip.
PS. In windy conditions, using provided guy ropes is an absolute MUST!
Capacity: 2 person Rating: 4 season Packed Weight: 3.3kg Dimensions: 2.3m x 1.25-1.7m x 1.2m high + 0.45m enclosed vestibule
Inner Tent: Fabric: 68D 210T PU Ripstop Polyester Floor Fabric: Polyester Oxford 210D PU Floor Waterhead: 10,000mm
Fly: Fabric: 68D 210T PU Ripstop Polyester Waterhead: 5,000mm
Poles: 1 x Aluminium Alloy
Pegs (14g each): 12 x Aluminium Alloy
- Pole construction offers superior strength in high winds and other extreme conditions
- Integral pitch (inner and fly attached)
- Fully seam-sealed fly and tub floor, with extra waterproofing for added protection
- YKK zips
- Guy ropes (with stowaway pockets on tent) included
- Storage bag doubles as a gear loft
- Packed in polyester bag with draw cord closure