SNOWGUM Storm Bushwalking Jacket
What is it?
Your solution to wimpy raincoats that can’t handle the weather.
Why do I need it?
This is a serious jacket. (Don’t worry, you can still have fun in it… but in quality terms? Very seriously serious). The three-layer VaporTEC will be your BFF in the worst of the weather: a durable, tear resistant outer nylon, a highly waterproof and breathable middle, and a protective mesh inner. Wow. Technical.
With deep pockets, a peak hood and a classic long-line fit, this is the toughest raincoat we’ve got to offer. BUT, never fear! All this talk of 100% windproof-ness and 100% waterproof-ness does not mean that it will be sticky and stuffy to wear. It is still wonderfully breathable, so you can walk/hike/snowboard/handstand in comfort.
- Centre front double zip with chin guard
- Guard flap with velcro closure and press stud closure at ends
- Internal draft flap at neck
- Twin draw cords at waist
- Twin hand-warmer/ stash pockets with zip closure
- Hidden security stash pocket at zip
- YKK zips
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs
- Peaked hood
- Velcro adjustment at rear of hood
- Twin draw cord adjustment at hood
- Stow-away stuff bag included
Materials: Outer: 100% Nylon Membrane: VaporTEC® Fit: Classic longer line Waterhead rating: 10,000mm (ASTM Standards) Breathability rating: 6,000g/m2/24h (ASTM Standards) Weight 900g (size M) Care: Click here for product care instructions.
To Fit Chest
Garment 1/2 chest