SNOWGUM Phoenix 3 Person Tent
What is it?
Your solution to needing a tough, three-person, easy-to-set-up tent that actually fits three.
Why do I need it?
The Phoenix is Snowgum's one and only three-person tent offering, and trust us when we say: it ticks all the boxes. It's completely free standing (so easily movable even once set up), it's compact, it's quick and simple to erect (with a connected inner and fly), and it's comfortable for three people (or cosy for four). The Phoenix is also slightly heavier weight than our other tents (with reinforced peg points, a heavier duty floor and heavier zips), designed to effortlessly survive years of adventure.
PS. In windy conditions, using provided guy ropes is an absolute MUST!
Capacity: 3 person Rating: 4 season Packed Weight: 4.1kg Dimensions: 2.25m x 1.95m x 1.25m high Packed Dimensions: 58cm x 18cm x 18cm
Inner Tent: Fabric: 68D 210T PU Ripstop Polyester Floor Fabric: Polyester Oxford 210D PU Floor Waterhead: 10,000mm
Fly: Fabric: 68D 210T PU Ripstop Polyester Waterhead: 5,000mm
Poles: 3 x Aluminium Alloy
Pegs (14g each): 12 x Aluminium Alloy
- Pole construction offers superior strength in high winds and other extreme conditions
- Integral pitch
- Fully seam-sealed fly and tub floor, with extra waterproofing for added protection
- YKK zips
- Guy ropes (with stowaway pockets on tent) included
- Storage bag doubles as a gear loft
- Packed in polyester bag with draw cord closure