SNOWGUM Flash 2 Person Tent
What is it?
Your solution to needing a lightweight two-person tent that you can setup in a flash.
Why do I need it?
The downside of one-person hike tents is the 'one-person' bit. The Flash offers the easy setup, easy pack up, lightweight perks of the Blade one-person tent, PLUS a little extra room. So, if you're traveling as a duo (or if you want to treat yourself to a bit of wriggle room) the Flash is the way to go.
PS. If you're happy to add 500g for even more space, the Storm Shelter is for you.
PPS. In windy conditions, using provided guy ropes is an absolute MUST!
Capacity: 2 person Rating: 4 season Packed Weight: 2.9kg Dimensions: 2.3m x 1.4m x 1.3m high + 2 small 0.3m vestibules Packed Dimensions: 54cm x 16cm x 16cm
Inner Tent: Fabric: 68D Ripstop Polyester 210T Floor Fabric: Nylon Taffeta 70D 210T PU Floor Waterhead: 5000mm
Fly: Fabric: 68D Ripstop Polyester 210T PU Waterhead: 2000mm
Poles: 2 x Aluminium Alloy
Pegs (14g each): 14 x Aluminium Alloy Y-Shaped Skewers
- Pole construction offers superior strength in high winds and other extreme conditions
- Fly and inner attached for ease of set up
- Fully seam-sealed fly and tub floor, with extra waterproofing for added protection
- YKK zips on inner entrance
- Guy ropes (with stowaway pockets on tent) included
- Storage bag doubles as a gear loft
- Packed in polyester bag with draw cord closure