SNOWGUM Blade One Person Tent
What is it?
Your solution to needing a lightweight, no-nonsense, one-person hike tent that will not disappoint.
Why do I need it?
The Blade is light, compact, tough and easy. With one pole, exterior pole clips, a single skin, and a total weight of 1.5kg, the Blade is easy to set up, take down and carry around. You'll barely notice you've got it with you until it's heroically protecting you from the night.
PS. In windy conditions, using provided guy ropes is an absolute MUST!
Capacity: 1 person Rating: 3 season Packed Weight: 1.5kg Dimensions: 210cm long x 90cm wide x 80cm high Packed Dimensions: 42cm x 12 cm
Roof & Wall Fabric: 75D Ripstop Polyester with polyurethane waterproof coating - Waterhead 2000mm
Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon with polyurethane waterproof coatings Floor Waterhead: 5000mm
Poles (629g): 1 x Aluminium Alloy
Pegs (14g each): 14 x Aluminium Alloy Y-Shaped Skewers
- Alloy pole construction offers superior strength in high winds and other extreme conditions
- Fully seam-sealed roof, walls and floor
- durable main entrance zippers with additional fly screen door
- Guy ropes & alloy pegs included
- Packed in polyester drawcord closure bag with compression straps