SNOWGUM Blade One Person Tent
What is it?
Your solution to needing a lightweight, no-nonsense, one-person hike tent that will not disappoint.
Why do I need it?
The Blade is light, compact, tough and easy. With one pole, exterior pole clips, a single skin, and a total weight of 1.5kg, the Blade is easy to set up, take down and carry around. You'll barely notice you've got it with you until it's heroically protecting you from the night.
Capacity: 1 person Rating: 4 season Packed Weight: 1.5kg Dimensions: 210cm long x 90cm wide x 80cm high Packed Dimensions: 42cm x 12 cm
Inner Tent: Fabric: 75D Ripstop Polyester Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon with 3-4 polyurethane waterproof coatings Floor Waterhead: 5000mm
Fly: Fabric:75D Ripstop Polyester with 2-3 polyurethane waterproof coatings Waterhead: 2000mm
Poles (629g): 1 x Aluminium Alloy
Pegs (14g each): 14 x Aluminium Alloy Y-Shaped Skewers
- Pole construction offers superior strength in high winds and other extreme conditions
- Fully seam-sealed fly and tub floor, with extra waterproofing for added protection
- YKK zips on inner entrance
- Guy ropes (with stowaway pockets on tent) included
- Storage bag doubles as a gear loft
- Packed in polyester bag with draw cord closure