TREKSTA Park Mid Boot Unisex
The Treksta Park is an ideal fair weather walking boot offering excellent comfort and ankle support for undulating terrain while carrying a load.
- Tri-density EVA / Hypergrip® TPU / Rubber sole unit for maximum comfort and excellent grip.
- Medium height ankle providing great support but still very comfortable around the ankle
- Breathable upper - excellent for warm weather where waterproof membranes tend to get too hot
- Comfort Fit® shape (last)
- Nylon laces & Rubber wrap toe rand
- Water repellent
- Light weight 900g (size 42)
Note this is one of the few shoes we offer without a Goretex or Vaportec waterproof membrane. The boot will shed water and rain but if you step in a river, your feet will get wet. The reason we offer this shoe without the waterproof membrane is because in summer and fair weather walking conditions your feet stay alot cooler in a breathable boot like this. Any waterproof membrane, whether it be Goretex or anything else, will reduce the breathability of a shoe and cause your feet to heat up more than they will in a membrane-free boot like this one.