SNOWGUM Storm VaporTEC3 Bushwalking Jacket
What is it?
Your solution to wimpy raincoats that can’t handle the weather.
Why do I need it?
This is a serious jacket. (Don’t worry, you can still have fun in it… but in quality terms? Very seriously serious). The three-layer VaporTEC will be your BFF in the worst of the weather: a durable, tear resistant outer nylon, a highly waterproof and breathable middle, and a protective mesh inner. Wow. Technical.
With deep pockets, a peak hood and a classic long-line fit, this is the toughest raincoat we’ve got to offer. BUT, never fear! All this talk of 100% windproof-ness and 100% waterproof-ness does not mean that it will be sticky and stuffy to wear. It is still wonderfully breathable, so you can walk/hike/ski/snowboard/handstand in comfort.
- Centre front double zip with chin guard
- Guard flap with velcro closure and press stud closure at ends
- Internal draft flap at neck
- Twin draw cords at waist
- Twin hand-warmer and stash pockets with zip closure (please store important items in upper internal chest pocket, as moisture may leak through the pocket flap seams of the patch pockets in heavy rainfall)
- Hidden security stash pocket at zip
- YKK Twin Zipper Sliders / 2 Way Zippers
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs and at rear of hood
- Peaked hood
- Twin draw cord adjustment at hood
- Stow-away stuff bag included
Materials: Outer: 100% Nylon Membrane: VaporTEC® Fit: Classic longer line Waterhead rating: 10,000mm (ASTM Standards) Breathability rating: 6,000g/m2/24h (ASTM Standards) Weight 900g (size M) Care: Click here for care instructions