SNOWGUM 280gsm Merino Roam Pants Mens
What are they?
Your solution to wanting tracky-dacks that aren't, well, tracky-dacks.
Why do I need them?
Packed full of all the warm, breathable, comfy perks of 100% Australian natural merino, the Roam pants offer a heavier-weight fabric and a relaxed yet smart fit that mean they will fast become a winter wardrobe essential.
Morning walks, travel, days out, days in: these pants are the comfortable, versatile answer to your every need (in cooler months, that is!).
- Back zip pocket (right side)
- Two handwarmer pockets (no zippers)
- Straight leg with open non elastic ankle cuff (for cuff tracky version try the Laroos)
- Warm terry knit inside, flat non-pill outside face
- Wide elastic waist with internal tie drawcord
- Breathable, midweight knit merino, a little denser than the softer tracky style called the Laroos
- Moisture wicking and anti-microbial
- Retains warmth when wet
Material: 100% Australian Superfine Merino Material weight: 280gsm Fibre diameter: 19.5 microns Fit: Regular Care: Click here for product care instructions.