MERINO Travel Sock - Snowgum
What are they?
Your solution to cold, unhappy feet. These are our mid weight merino socks.
Why do I need them?
Sometimes, your light-weight merino socks can be too light, and your heavy-weight merino, well, too heavy. Enter: the travel sock, our brilliant medium-weight problem solver. These babies are suitable for sports, outdoor, travel, casual wear… actually... they’re suitable for just about anything.
Just like the rest of our merino range, our travel sock, with it’s miracle-working merino construction, will keep your feet warm, dry, odour-free and super comfy. Actually, now that we think about it, they pretty much do everything. Except cook you dinner.
PS. Our merino is pre-treated, meaning you can machine wash these guys without any nightmarish shape loss results! Woo!
- Terry loop pile construction under foot and around the heel and toe
- Flat knit construction on top of foot and throughout the leg to reduce bulk and allow greater breathability
- Smooth heel and toe seams
- Comfortable relaxed elastic cuff
- Elastane arch support
- Nylon reinforced heel and toe
Material: 67% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon & 2% Elastane Weight: 120g Sizes: are in UK / Australian